Sunday, May 27, 2012

Sunday Shopping Day

The Twins enjoying the beach at Gaga's house!

 Can you tell she has a 100 fever?  Yeah me either!

Today has been pretty good.  It's amazing how much you can enjoy a Sunday when you know you still have tomorrow to get things done.  Andrea and I went shopping at the outlets today.  We made it all the way around in 2 hrs before we both lost it.  Way too many American stereotypes were out and we were gonna punch someone's baby.  We had a lovely lunch as well.  TX may be the home of chain restaurants, thankfully it's a lot of the really good ones.

I also got a pedi today by the worlds most OCD nail tech.  He was fabulous and I think you could hold a level to my toes to test how straight the nails are.  Of course I would find him 6 days before I leave.  Oh well, I'm sure I'll be back eventually.

Tonight I've started to pack up some things.  Not too much, but just some little bits and bobs that I won't need and it clears up some of the clutter.  Now I should find some dinner, but I just can't muster the energy.  I have plenty of frozen dinners, but Pei Wei or Cheesecake factory sounds so much better.  I also should go to the store to get my ingredients to duplicate Cane's sauce.  I meant to do it last night, but dinner with friends was much more appealing.  My co-worker and I are convinced it has to be easy so we are determined to find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment