Man am I going to miss those babies, and all the cuddles that come with them. Thankfully once I arrive back in TX tomorrow it's only 10-12 sleeps before I get back home. It's a manageable amount but I still don't want to go. I just want to stay home. I received an email today indicating I might have Memorial Day off, but I'm not sure how I feel about that. I'd rather work and stay busy vs wasting a day off. I guess it gives me another day to work on my tan.
Instead of being any more negative I'd like to list all the lovely things about today:
the lilacs outside my living room window. It's like a built in plug in. My house smells amazing
not having to do my hair
baking cookies because I wanted
eating chips and cheese and mashed avocado for dinner
the beautiful weather
being able to sit on my tiny patio, read my book and not sweat to death or get super sunburnt
my oven, I forgot how much I love it! Totes worth the small fortune I spent on it
my new cleaning solution; equal parts blue dawn dish soap and hot vinegar. My shower is sparkling!
my craft room, I've organized for so many things to be done when I get home. Thanks Pinterest
Fluffy towels, hotel towels blow
Big Bang marathons. oh how I love me some Sheldon
My DVR, even though it didn't tape half my shows I still have some cleaning out to do
There is one thing I hate today and that's my braces. I got tighter chains yesterday and I have to start wearing one very annoying rubber band. This rubber band is the tiniest thing I have ever seen and it's super thick. The way I wear it constantly makes my teeth hurt, and I can barely open my mouth when it's in. Talking is somewhat challenging. I can hardly wait to adjust to answering the phones with it in. Beauty is pain, right?!



No comments:
Post a Comment