Monday, June 18, 2012

A slightly Manic Monday

Today was kind of a random sort of events day.  I went and had my braces adjusted and damn if they don't hurt.  I'm sure I say this every month but I mean they really hurt today.  I have such a tight chain on the bottom that it's only made in one color as it's not regularly used.  I also had to add another rubber band.  The best part is my orthodontist had to make a make shift hook for the new rubber band.  Yeah this can't be good, and so far my teeth are killing me, even after taking Advil.

Tonight I had dinner with Clint.  It was great to see him and we picked up like we hadn't been apart for the last 3 weeks.  It's great to have a friendship like that.  The only disappointment is that he's not staying in the hotel where everyone else is.  He's about 20 miles farther north and on the complete opposite side of town from me.  Our get togethers will have to be much more strategically planned for me to visit.  I hate driving to Plymouth, it's just the worst!




Being out tonight we discussed our respective Father's Days and as usual he just laughed when I told him about the addition to the daddy issues pile.  We also discussed me dating, he's all for this and wants to be my wing man.  The unfortunate thing is I have no clue where to meet someone.  I know I can't keep staying home and babysitting Chelsea every weekend.  I need to go out and meet people.  This is just so much effort.  I'm getting to an age where I don't want more people in my life.  I'm quite happy with the ones I have, I just want to add Mr.  Right.  Is that too much to ask?

No comments:

Post a Comment