Chels and I felt the same about today, just hide under the covers. I started my day off with a conference call for a potentially new job. Yeah after 2 min on the call I realized this was not the job for me. It's all the parts of my job that I dislike. Lots of reports and relying on others for numbers and results. Totes not what I want to do. I'll just keep waiting for my dream job to be posted again.
The rest of the day was spent washing bedding, vacuuming and cleaning the vacuum. I watched a bunch of stuff on my DVR and staying my PJ's until 4pm. I feel awesome for doing nothing all day. My mom just came down and we got in a nice 2 mile walk. Both of us need to move more and she didn't want to stay home alone. Well she actually wanted to see my niece, whom she had lunch with, and I convinced her not to. My sis wasn't home and I knew Chels was already in bed. The woman has no sense of what is and isn't acceptable. I firmly told her she has to start calling, we make plans and aren't always home when she thinks we are.
Now I'm happily watching my bride shows. I wanted to work in a pedicure tonight but it just didn't happen. Maybe tomorrow, I want to try some nail art on my toes so I need some time to dedicate to the process.

No comments:
Post a Comment