Tuesday, March 13, 2012

4 hours

Today I flew back to Dallas.  It was quite uneventful and I'm ok with that.  The highlight of my day was seeing Chelsea in her jeans, sweater and ballet flat socks.  Lil smooshy face gets cuter every day!

I went into the office for 4 hours and in that short amount of time I remembered why I drink.  Geez louise do I work with a bunch of whiners.  One by one they made it back to my desk to tell me how much the weekend sucks and how busy we are.  They have no clue, but we really aren't that busy, and it's only going to get worse.  I instead focused on the positive.  I watched my Danyal love you video approximately a million times!  I have to try so hard to remain positive.  I even worked out and every step was me crushing their skulls.  THAT makes me enjoy working out.



Skeptical baby is skeptical

I wonder if he does windows?

No comments:

Post a Comment