Monday, February 13, 2012

Awkward

Awkward is texting your ex and the crush/friend at the same time.  I keep praying that I don't send one of them the wrong message!  The ex needs to back off and enjoy his girlfriend (ahem, the one he chose over me) and the crush needs to move faster!


Today's Scorpio horoscope: You are getting busier and busier, so it's time for you to be a lot more selective about whom you spend your free time with. If you have an intense relationship brewing, you may need to put it on the back burner until you have a bit more flexibility in your schedule. Right now, you don't have enough mental bandwidth to give this relationship the attention it deserves. This is not a game you're playing -- this is serious stuff, and it needs serious attention.  

I'd have to say the horoscope might be right.  Work came crashing down today, not horribly but quite a bit.  It's nice to have my boss in town to bounce ideas off of and realize that maybe my co-workers are a bunch of momma's boys!  I'm pretty tough for a girl working in a male dominated field but some of these guys are going to get chewed up and spit out pretty damn fast.  Time to suck it up buttercup!  And my one relationship down here keeps getting stronger and stronger everyday, not necessarily how I wanted to it to grow but it's still good.  I still have a smile every time I walk away from his desk.


You need a cup, here let me help

MUST HAVE ALL THE SOFT TOYS

No comments:

Post a Comment