Instead of going to see my new niece at the hospital tonight I went and fed her furry brothers Alfie and Ollie. They are English domestic shorthairs and yes they are big! It's all part of the breed.
Alfie watching TV and ingnoring my pleas of getting away from the TV
Feeding time, they act as if they've been held hostage for 6 months with nothing but dustbunnies to eat.
In my attempt to keep my mind from worrying about my sister and her delivery I baked. I made 2 loaves of banana bread and sugar cookie bars. Both are delicious. My banana bread is famous and these bars, well they might just elevate my status even more! I plan on sharing them with my sister and her hubby and whoever else is at the hospital after she delivers. I don't deal well with emotions I just know how to bake~


No comments:
Post a Comment