Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Fun facts






These two totally made my night!

And they drank half my cherry limeade.
Haven't you always wanted a MONK-EEEEE!?

I feel like I've done a lot of whining lately.  So instead today I'm focusing on my favorite happy things!

  • getting my hair done.  I feel like a new girl right now.  And I have a fun little purple streak
  • tattoos and piercings on Saturday.  Me and Sue-Bee and some body mutilation
  • boys in trucks.  
  • Boys in great big lifted up trucks with giant wheels, those make my heart skip a beat.  
  • Boys in great big lifted up trucks with giant wheels and baseball caps on backwards make me almost drive off the highway!
  • wearing my new sparkle shoes!  I'm sure I left a trail of glitter everywhere I went today
  • Almost any drink from Sonic
  • Words with Friends, it's saved me from many an awkward situation
  • TV, I love me some shows
  • My new perfume, it makes me feel a little sexy
  • ice cream, particularly Cold Stone cake batter or butterscotch pudding flavors

No comments:

Post a Comment