Friday, February 15, 2013

Friday Funday

She's maybe watched Grandpa and Daddy (and Mommy and Auntie) a bit too much
(it's unopened, but very cold)

Toddler WWE

Today was a total fuck off day.  I hit my weekly quota pretty early this morning and just checked out for the rest of the afternoon.  I know I wasn't the only one so I'm in good company!  Not working allowed me to go watch BooBoo while Sissy cleaned the house.  She's such a good girl, but into everything!  We watched some Yo Gabba Gabba, had a snack and then nap time.  I got lots of cuddles and kisses today.  Makes watching her so much more fun.

Tonight I had dinner with my Kati.  Mexican food at my favorite place, best way to blow out my points for the day.  Delish!  After we went and did some more shopping :)  I got a pair of sandals I saw but hesitated on yesterday and a perfume I had tried out.  Plus lots of gossip.  Good times had by all.  

Now I'm enjoying some couch time and watching Duck Dynasty!  Oh I love me some crazy boys from the swamp.

No comments:

Post a Comment