5 weeks old each
Akita on the left, Great Pyrenees on the right
Tuesday was long. Long drive, long inspection, long night of drinking. It was much too short on puppies though. I could have cuddled them forever!
Wednesday was even longer, long hangover, long drive, long night of my man grabbing my boobs in his sleep. No I'm not joking. I kept trying to move his hand and he kept putting it back. And I know he wasn't awake enough to know he was doing it.
Today long morning, long drive to jury duty, long drawn out trial that was just stupid and we found him guilty.
Here's hoping that's the end of all the long. I've got my claim to reconcile and a weekend of nothing planned. I need to pack to go to Lincoln for next week and get caught up on some studying I haven't done. I'm hoping to see Boo and give her presents, she'll be 2 on Wednesday! I also want some more time with my man. I'm starting to get really attached to him and not seeing him for a week really has me bummed out. Good thing I'll have Clint and Mike to keep me distracted with drinking.
Now it's 7:45 and I think bed is a good idea. I had Starbucks at 4:30 and it's apparently done nothing for me, or I'm just that wiped out. Either way it's time for jimjams and some crappy TV

No comments:
Post a Comment