Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Sparkle On


  I don't need books, but I like the rest

Yesterday I read this awesome article about daily habits and one of the commenters mentioned she looks for the sparkle.  That one thing that surprises you, makes you smile, or makes your heart happy.  It really resonated with me, so I'm going to look for the sparkle in everyday and share it with you!  Today's sparkle is kinda weird, but it's hopeful.  I had to work on updating my talent profile for my upper mgmt to review.  yay me and a possible developmental opportunity!


The rest of my day has been pretty awesome.  Got in a massive walk, 4.5 miles, but with 20 mph winds the walk home was brutal.  My quads are still burning!  It's all good though, no pain no gain right.  I also got some blisters, again.  I am not sure what is causing them, and they are always on the same toes.    I've loosened and tightened my shoes, same results.  Any help?

Just as I was getting home from my walk the Ex called.  I haven't talked to him since NY and it was weird.  As normal he focused all on me and avoided all questions I directed back at him.  He was very interested in my new job as he's ready to settle down too.  I think it may become a possibility for him in the future, but the new project has to be a success first.  At the end of the call he turned on his nice voice, and I knew I had to get off the phone ASAP.  He is not a person I need to take a trip down memory lane with.  It's way too dangerous.

Tonight I'm going to watch some of my favorite shows.  New Girl, Mindy Project, Awkward and Tardy for the Party!

No comments:

Post a Comment