Tuesday, October 2, 2012

No better

Cuddle Puddle

Cutest Kitten EVER!!!

This morning I woke up and still had my headache.  If anything, it had gotten worse.  I tried to tough it out.  I had my coffee, did some work, took a shower, called my mom.  Anything to distract me.  Finally at noon I broke down and took my first dose of meds.  4 hours later no change, so I tried again and took 2 pills, 4 hours later and minor change.  The pills makes me super dizzy and my already nauseated stated has worsened.  I'm hoping another good night's sleep will help.  I have 2 inspections for tomorrow and I don't want to cancel them.

Here are my thoughts on what's causing this one:
PMS - period due on Friday
Braces - changed my rubber bands and they are pulling quite hard on my teeth
Weather - it rained all day yesterday and today, now there's a warm front stuck over WV with a cold front pushing in.  Pressure changes wreck havoc on my head
Environment - I don't want to be here and I have to stay longer than planned
Interview - the stress caught up with me
Allergies - although I've been medicating for several weeks now to stay on top of them

The last time I had a headache this bad was Jan 2011.  It lasted almost a week and I had to go the ER.  Turns out MSG doesn't like me and decided to try and kill my brain.  I'm very meticulous about my intake and cannot think of one thing that I ate on Sunday to make me feel like this.  Now I'm logging off.  I've had about enough computer time and I'm starting to get floaties again.  Oh joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment