Thursday, August 9, 2012

Feeling a little stabby

Oh baby girl!  You crack me up.

Today I began to wonder if PMS has come a week early.  I want to stab everyone.  Nothing in particular made my day bad, but I am just super annoyed at everything.  In the office this afternoon the guys weren't being nasty, just annoying.  Staffing keeps changing, no one knows what's going on and I got a large amount of claims today.  I need to keep busy but I hate having to call people and tell them I'm the new adjuster and I need to move your appointment.  The clincher was when I asked Rick about what time he'd be done.  He had a no appointment day and was supposed to be caught up.  When he just laughed and said for what, I knew my plans of dinner out were null and void.  Then I got a complaint call and instead of delaying I just drove out and completed the claim.  If one more person tells me I'm a suck up and why would I do that I'm gonna start throwing punches.  I did it because it worked.  I have all day tomorrow to call people and why sit in my room on a somewhat nice evening when I can get an easy claim out of the way?  It took me more time to drive out to the house than it did to write the claim!

The weird part of the day was sitting in the office and having 3 different people come up and ask me questions.  I absolutely don't mind, I love helping out.  What was great is 3 trainers and 3 reinspectors were all in the office.  Now I'm just as approachable as they are, we all sit in the same room, but people asked me instead.  I guess it shows that I do have the skills and personality to do the job I just applied for!  

Tonight it's pre-season football!  I should be down in the sports bar watching, but I'm feeling too mean to be in public.  I'm sure I'd punch someone for saying anything negative about my team!  I must say A-Rodg is rocking the beard and mama likes!  yummmmmm, although in 2 weeks it'll be my favorite fu man chu mustache.  Even more yummmmmmmm.  GO PACK GO!

No comments:

Post a Comment