This baby is going places!
- Boo and her parents stopped by to say hi tonight. She called her Mommy Cookie Monster, wouldn't give me a kiss or a high five, and was obsessed with the My Little Pony on her DVD player. I thought I had another year before I got ignored :)
- I had dinner with my mother tonight. I don't mind spending time with her but my life is so boring I only have talking points for 1 meal a week!
- A friend declined my b-day celebration because Mexican food doesn't align with her WW points. Bitch please, every person I invited is on or has done WW. You can come eat with us! On the other hand I extended the invite out of courtesy and it made me realize I don't need to anymore. OVER IT! (this isn't the first decline I've received and there hasn't been a lot of going out of our way to see each other either)
- I really want to bake something but it's too late and I don't have any butter out. Probably for the best.


No comments:
Post a Comment