Monday, July 15, 2013

Getting it all out

He'll make a great royal some day.  He's got that wave down pat!

Chillaxin!  This baby girl has it down!

Who's this happy in the morning!?

It's a list kinda day.  My brain is a mish mash of a lot of things.

  • a coworker of mine has stage 4 lymphoma, unknown what kind as his biopsies aren't back yet.  But it's terrifying and scary, he has 2 young daughters and I'd hate for them not to have their daddy.  They are his whole world and I cannot shake my worry for him.  I'm not a faith based person but I've been sending up prayers, happy thoughts and good juju down to TX for him.
  • My hand hurts almost all the time now.  I really think I'd been ignoring it for a while.  The worst part is no relief until the darn nerve test in a month.
  • Sissy and I are going to Chicago for a girls weekend.  I have enough points to get us a basic room at The Drake!  It's gonna be so much fun, and I end the weekend with my co-workers baby shower at a super swanky elite country club.  I have to wear a dress it's so swanky.
  • My boss deployed me 3 times today, the last one is a keeper for now.  I get to work drain back ups in the south metro.  Yay for more time at home.  Also the first day back from vacation is tough.  I was productive, but, man, there are things I don't like about my job!
  • We have family photos on Saturday and I have no clue what to wear.  I hope my sister tells me.  The last time the entire family had photos was when I was 14!!!!  That's 21 years ago.
  • I made the Amish noodles that have been on Pinterest.  Not worth it.  Achieve the same effect by using half water and half broth, boil for the normal time then slap some butter on top.  30 min is too long for meh noodles!
  • I went for a nice long walk tonight.  So much for having cute summer toes, time to chop off my toes nails and build my calluses back.  I only have 2 blisters this time.
  • I've revised my next weight loss goals.  I wasn't horrible about my 4th of July goals, but I fell short.  I have until my birthday to make my next set.  I'm going to San Padre and want all my cute clothes I'm wearing now to be big.
  • Debbie downer texted on 4th of July.  DUH-LETE!
  • The ex called me on Friday night, IG-NORE!
  • Fun Fest was fun.  It was loud, or I'm just showing my age, but we had fun.
  • Now it's time to catch up on Royal Pains.  I'm a whole month behind!  How did I not know it had come back on?

No comments:

Post a Comment