Wednesday, April 23, 2014

It's Gone


Bare living room

  • Put my couch on Craig's List at 9pm last night, sold it at 12:30pm today.  I'm sure this isn't record breaking or anything, but for my first go it was awesome!  It's gonna be a 5 day picnic at my casa
  • I bought a super nice chair and matching ottoman today.  I cannot wait for it all to be delivered and start fresh in my home.  
  • I'm debating about buying some paint and just getting done while it's empty in here.  My rooms are large and ceilings vaulted, but I think I could manage it.  Might get some samples on my way home, or just search pinterest :)
  • I'm having a Real Housewives marathon tonight.  I'm behind a LOT of episodes!  I don't make my man watch it, so it's time to play catch up.  Plus I need a break from Sons, I've had some bad bad dreams because of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment