Sunday, November 10, 2013

Birthday Week begins!


Helping Auntie blow out her birthday candles

Day 10:  thankful for the wonderful city of Mankato for having Hobby Lobby, Shopko AND Mexican Village.  So much fun and laughter!  I truly have the best friends and family a girl could ask for!  I got wonderful gifts and cannot wait to put them all to good use.

Day 11: thankful for glitter!  I made a couple Pinterest crafts today and they all involved glitter.  Copious amounts of it, like house and person covered in it, glitter!!!  Once I decorate for Christmas you can see them all completed.  Right now they aren't much to see.

Tomorrow is 2nd date night and I'd be lying if I wasn't stupid excited.  It's been a pretty constant stream of texts since Thursday night and we are really hitting it off.  We both agree that it's a mutual attraction all the way around.  Now I have to be good and pace myself, otherwise good, yet bad things will happen way too quickly!  Anticipation is a good thing, and I have to keep telling myself that.

No comments:

Post a Comment